Parking this weekend?

Hedd Wyn John

The organisation has listened to fan complaints and found a solution, the very least people could do is use that solution. I would advocate not spreading information concerning this facility is detrimental to its future availability, as what is the point of having it available if it’s not being optimised.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The council car park is being used, well used in fact.

Foxy

Not being funny but if you park on roundabouts what do you expect........... parked in new car park last night for first time it was well used and will defo use again

Hedd Wyn John

Not being funny but if you park on roundabouts what do you expect........... parked in new car park last night for first time it was well used and will defo use again
Did see a police van heading towards the IAW just after I left the stadium, anyone know what that was about.?

Foxy

Be warned though i havnt heard anything about them turning the cameras off tonight
Take it all back just seen a twitter from the Devils

Last edited:

Bazza

Looks like day 2 of swimming gala or something else big as parking already manic. Strongly suggest fans look at Morrisons or Wilcox house as I predict chaos elsewhere!

Some of the inconsiderate and illegal parking around the IAW last night was disgraceful. Yes, it was also bad during the day when the Pool had an event on so the rubbish and empty beer cans/bottles may not all be the fault of Devils fans. But the people I saw illegally parked and churning up the grass causing massive ruts in the ground last night were Devils fans I'm afraid to say. The locals are rightly pretty upset at the litter and damage and I predict complaints to the council hopefully followed by mass ticketing. There was plenty of free parking in Morrison's and Warwick House. Shame on the few lazy people that are giving the club a bad reputation.