Panthers vs Devils

jenks33

Unacceptable Scoreline at this time of year. I know Lord likes to keep things hush hush on the injury front but surely Louis isn’t a healthy scratch?! I appreciate they’re all different type of players but I’d have Louis in my lineup over Reddick or Mcmonagle any day of the week

jenks33

Just had confirmation from somebody at the match that Mcmonagle was the biggest culprit defensively in their opinion. I’ve said it before, I appreciate that Mcmonagle is more of an attacking D man but he can’t defend. He isn’t so good on the PP that we can ignore his frailties at the back. It’s going to kill us down the stretch

well lord got his team selection spot on tonight if you're a panthers fan,and why did he change the lines from last week?we now need to beat steelers next Friday or that's it because we won't get nothing in Nottingham or even Dundee.

august04

Well the one positive we can take from tonight’s fiasco is that it might make Lord see sense with his ridiculous decision to keep benching Louis instead of those two defenders who cannot defend to save their lives, McMonagle and Reddick. Lord can be so stubborn it’s untrue. Just realise you got it wrong and rectify it please.

Diablo3

Thread starter #47
Well the one positive we can take from tonight’s fiasco is that it might make Lord see sense with his ridiculous decision to keep benching Louis instead of those two defenders who cannot defend to save their lives, McMonagle and Reddick. Lord can be so stubborn it’s untrue. Just realise you got it wrong and rectify it please.
I'm certain Louis is carrying an injury, let's face it, he would be one of the first names on the sheet otherwise.

august04

I'm certain Louis is carrying an injury, let's face it, he would be one of the first names on the sheet otherwise.
No he wouldn’t. Lord benched him a few times last season too, when you could argue that his form was lacking. He has skated seemingly at full pelt for weeks in warm up and been scratched for the game and doesn’t look injured at all to me.

moggy#9

In half expecting to lose to Dundee tomorrow, and in dreading next weekend. I was intending to get a stream and a premier sports subscription for next weekend, but now I'm wondering if it's just be a waste of 20 odd quid.

Hedd Wyn John

In half expecting to lose to Dundee tomorrow, and in dreading next weekend. I was intending to get a stream and a premier sports subscription for next weekend, but now I'm wondering if it's just be a waste of 20 odd quid.
It's all still to play for. If I'm honest I Dont think the Devils are quite the finished article particularly defensively.

It's all still to play for. If I'm honest I Dont think the Devils are quite the finished article particularly defensively.
The devil's have been so inconsistent all season and I don't understand why we have piggot as assistant coach all he does is make excuses about the teams performance in interviews after the game this squad needs to be changed for next season and 1st player out has to be benti.

jenks33

Just saw the goals. The 2nd and 3rd Panthers goals were farcical. You think we’d be switched on at this time of year!
Also another 4 minute PP in the first period that we didn’t make the most of. We’ve had a few 4 minute PP’s recently that we havent scored from. Not only did we not score we conceded! That was a big moment. If we scored on that PP it would have made it 0-2 and it’s possibly a different game. Instead Panthers tie the game late in the first and the momentum changes.

Diablo3

Thread starter #59
The devil's have been so inconsistent all season and I don't understand why we have piggot as assistant coach all he does is make excuses about the teams performance in interviews after the game this squad needs to be changed for next season and 1st player out has to be benti.
I agree we have been inconsistent this season, and will probably have some roster changes next year, but what have you got against Piggsy? How do you know what he brings to the team in his role as assistant?

I agree we have been inconsistent this season, and will probably have some roster changes next year, but what have you got against Piggsy? How do you know what he brings to the team in his role as assistant?
I got nothing against piggot he was a great player but would have preferred mo as assistant it just seems lord is making unnecessary line changes when not needed and I disagree we need different import players for next season