Panthers vs Devils Saturday FREE on YouTube

Just been announced on our OS that the match will be shown live and FREE. Think Neil Black has a concussion or something...lol. One of you clever lot do the linky thing please. Thanks

E.D.S.

It’s probably free but you have to buy a season ticket and a Panthers shirt first but it’s definitley free though. Honest.

So pleased I'm spending over 200 quid to go and watch this live now. I disliked them not having a webcast and now I'm annoyed they've announced they have one so near to the game.

Diablo3

While I appreciate the free stream, it is only happening because the game is a sell out. So thank you everyone going on making my Saturday night.

James

Administrator
It’s a good way to confirm the infrastructure is in place if they are planning on streaming in the future. Give it away free when you’ve sold out anyway. If there are technical difficulties, we’ll what did you expect for free. I think previous Panthers streams have all been via the Sheffield tech team as the my were the opponents. It’ll be interesting to see if Panthers are doing this themselves. Maybe they are embracing the 21st century finally.

It’s a good way to confirm the infrastructure is in place if they are planning on streaming in the future. Give it away free when you’ve sold out anyway. If there are technical difficulties, we’ll what did you expect for free. I think previous Panthers streams have all been via the Sheffield tech team as the my were the opponents. It’ll be interesting to see if Panthers are doing this themselves. Maybe they are embracing the 21st century finally.[/QUOTE

Clean cut sports doing the link and announcer from Coventry. Hope it all goes well and hopefully a good game. Looks like we’re having a presentation to the fantastic Mr Myers before the game. How I wish we still had him , a fantastic guy and we’ll loved here in Nottingham. Well deserved.