Panthers re-sign

wildthing74

On another thread Wannabe.I 'm surprised they keeping him.Think he's a dodgey keeper and better out there IMO.Pretty glad they kept him.

Gazza272

I'm suprised the Panthers kept him on to be honest, at 35 he's knocking on the door career wise, but then i guess that makes him cheaper for them to bolster the squad elsewhere.

He kept the Panthers in contention this season which isnt bad considering how offensive the Panthers are as a team and considering no other goalie has done that for them in recent times.

Guess it's better the Devil they know on this one.

kettdevil1

The Panthers don't appear to have had a particularly successful time with keepers for some time now, I suspect that the expectations of the organisation hang pretty heavily on the NM. Perhaps their thinking is that they know KSP is reasonable and can handle pressure so it is better to keep him than take a risk?

Chris

Administrator
As I put on THF and commented to others, i'm not surprised they've kept him to be honest.

I was expecting him to be absolute bobbins when his signing was announced last off season, but he's been so much better than expected. Watching him up here as a neutral and in games against Cardiff he's put in some very good performances and he's certainly no better or worse than any other netminder in the league.

Chris.