Panthers on the up.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #1
With Nottingham signing Omar Pacha I think they will be on the up, Panthers have been on a downer for awhile, but are a club that shouldn’t be in that position. By signing Pacha I reckon they hopefully will be a force to be reckoned with, a strong Panthers team will not only be good for the city, it will be good for the league, and good for our entertainment. The stronger the league the better for everyone of us, wonder if Pacha will want to take Combs, Stills and the entertaining Haas, it’s been awhile since Panthers had a tough guy and I bet they have missed that, as a big Pacha fan I think he will do good at Nottingham and good for him, bring it on Panthers.

ASHIPP

A competitive Panthers is vital to the League. The Club was in a mess last season with ticket sales/attendances well down. No real direction from off ice team etc and the coach being released earlier in the season.

No doubt Pacha will be looking at players transferring from Dundee and possibly other Elite League teams to join Panthers now he's there. Widely respected in hockey and fan circles. ..wish him all the best.

Mazzoak

Their passionate fans with a long history, newish rink, it would be foolish to not have investors into the club that want success.

Last edited:

Rempel16

With Nottingham signing Omar Pacha I think they will be on the up, Panthers have been on a downer for awhile, but are a club that shouldn’t be in that position. By signing Pacha I reckon they hopefully will be a force to be reckoned with, a strong Panthers team will not only be good for the city, it will be good for the league, and good for our entertainment. The stronger the league the better for everyone of us, wonder if Pacha will want to take Combs, Stills and the entertaining Haas, it’s been awhile since Panthers had a tough guy and I bet they have missed that, as a big Pacha fan I think he will do good at Nottingham and good for him, bring it on Panthers.
whilst I agree to an extent, it’s highly rumoured that Corey Neilson is Pacha’s number one choice to be coach.

I can’t decide whether that dynamic will make them a powerhouse or stunt their progression towards realising their undoubted potential.

kettdevil1

whilst I agree to an extent, it’s highly rumoured that Corey Neilson is Pacha’s number one choice to be coach.

I can’t decide whether that dynamic will make them a powerhouse or stunt their progression towards realising their undoubted potential.
He got a lot of criticism from fans but you can't argue with his record of winning silverware..... I see the point though, it does feel a little bit like moving backwards really - surely you would want someone new, whose faults aren't yet revealed?

It's difficult to bill it as a new era if a ghost of the past turns up

Devils86

They will need to stick with him. Something tells me however that he will be out before the end of next season. Seems to be a demanding place with overly unrealistic expectations.

But maybe that's just me