Panthers lose at Glasgow

No point you even bothering with the extra D man. Just save the cash to have a better go at CHL next year. Notts are almost out of the running already, Belfast will always struggle with their schedule over a full season. Fife won’t trouble you.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #5
We take one game at a time, starting with you guys tomorrow, the league is there to win not to be handed to us. We mustn’t get too far of ourselves, although I believe we are the best team in the league. But we need to stay focused and concentrate on the job ahead.

Devil_Abroad

No point you even bothering with the extra D man. Just save the cash to have a better go at CHL next year. Notts are almost out of the running already, Belfast will always struggle with their schedule over a full season. Fife won’t trouble you.
Panthers having similar problems to last year although way sooner in the season. One night they're unplayable the next they're awful.

Giants seem to have got it together now after a shaky start

Flyers looking strong but will injuries hurt them again this season?

I still think we need another player for cover even if we have done well in league, cup and 2 games against Vaxjo one import short

Still a very long season to go

Ocko

Never understood the fuss over Nottingham or Belfast during the summer. Nottingham have recruited a team who will take high PIMs all year and lack the high skill of a championship winning team in the O-Zone, across their 4 lines. In Belfast, Keefe is a terrible coach. He’s the darling of the EIHL, everyone seems to like him for some reason and that automatically makes everyone think he’s a decent coach. They caught us on a bad day in the CC, look how their league campaign fell apart and how one dimensional their team is.

I’m more concerned with Fife than anyone else.

Never understood the fuss over Nottingham or Belfast during the summer. Nottingham have recruited a team who will take high PIMs all year and lack the high skill of a championship winning team in the O-Zone, across their 4 lines. In Belfast, Keefe is a terrible coach. He’s the darling of the EIHL, everyone seems to like him for some reason and that automatically makes everyone think he’s a decent coach. They caught us on a bad day in the CC, look how their league campaign fell apart and how one dimensional their team is.

I’m more concerned with Fife than anyone else.
Keefe is a terrible coach?.....Out coached Lord in your barn to win Challenge Cup......not having Giants caught you on a bad day....didn't you take the lead in that game?
You keep blowing your own trumpet, long way to go, and plenty of games still to play

kettdevil1

I still don't fully understand what happened in that game.
The Giants wanted and needed it more, and to be fair to Keefe, he got his tactics spot on.... don’t buy the line that Keefe is a bad coach, sure he has made mistakes but over a 60 game season, every coach will, especially in their first season..... they are a bit up and down this season but I would argue that Keefe is one of the better coaches in the league....

Ocko

You’re talking about one game.

You finished 15 points behind us and we’re out of the running months before the end of the season, and finished 5. Only two points seperated you from 7th. For a team with that budget it’s a disaster. No other way to look at it, a bit of silverware papers over the fact that the Giants went backwards from the Walser season overall.

You’re talking about one game.

You finished 15 points behind us and we’re out of the running months before the end of the season, and finished 5. Only two points seperated you from 7th. For a team with that budget it’s a disaster. No other way to look at it, a bit of silverware papers over the fact that the Giants went backwards from the Walser season overall.
so you have 2 or 3 good seasons and every other team is inferior to you....catch yourself on