Pacha leaves Stars

ASHIPP

Over on the Cage they have been talking about Pacha joining their club for weeks.

Feel for Dundee and their fans - Dundee have done well for a small club in recent years, Pacha had grown that team and looked like he would be there for years.

4 clubs now looking for a new coach next season - Cardiff, Nottingham, Dundee, Manchester. Off season will be interesting!

moggy#9

Over on the Cage they have been talking about Pacha joining their club for weeks.

Feel for Dundee and their fans - Dundee have done well for a small club in recent years, Pacha had grown that team and looked like he would be there for years.

4 clubs now looking for a new coach next season - Cardiff, Nottingham, Dundee, Manchester. Off season will be interesting!
I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Dupont ends up with the coaching job at Dundee.

moggy#9

wouldn’t you want DuPont as our coach?
Not for me. He's done fine for the few games he's been in charge, but he's won 3 games in the play offs (which shows how ridiculous the format is). Our aim for next season must be the league and the continental cup. I've seen nothing to suggest that he could deliver that. For me the new coach must be someone with far more experience.

jenks33

wouldn’t you want DuPont as our coach?
I’m happy to trust Todd and Franny. I’ve heard Dupont is very well liked in the dressing room so if they’ve seen enough to think he’s the right man to take us forward then I’ll support their decision.

But let’s be honest if they decide to look elsewhere then i don’t think anybody can be overly critical. Yes DuPont’s done a good job but he’s also got about 5 minutes of coaching experience.

Last edited:

mjh

Not for me. He's done fine for the few games he's been in charge, but he's won 3 games in the play offs (which shows how ridiculous the format is). Our aim for next season must be the league and the continental cup. I've seen nothing to suggest that he could deliver that. For me the new coach must be someone with far more experience.
All credit to Dupont. He's won three high pressure games, including tonight against a side who many had down as clear favourites. He's also shown a lot of passion and clearly loving every minute of the success achieved.

moggy#9

This is the Inferno at its finest. Win a trophy an hour ago and now talking about who we don't want back, specifically the coach who won it. Let's just take it all in shall we, and not take it for granted. Because there will be years we win eff all and we will long for these days.
Hardly fair. I was asked a direct question and I answered.

E.D.S.

Fair play to Pacha in the 3rd and 4th waste of space game today. He handed out a huge bollocking in the first period to his players. He didn’t like their attitude. Speaks volumes of the guy.

Hockeymad

It’s scary because this team can only get better, I mean if we are taking giants all the way in the cups etc and beating them in the playoffs then next year we will be back on top again.

As mentioned before I think 4/5 additions will be fine.

Hedd Wyn John

It’s scary because this team can only get better, I mean if we are taking giants all the way in the cups etc and beating them in the playoffs then next year we will be back on top again.

As mentioned before I think 4/5 additions will be fine.
On our day we put out some top performances, OT loss in the CC final. Playoff final win. But we've been quite a bit off the pace in the league due to inconsistency.