Only 7 games to go

Wannabe2

Thread starter #1
Only 7 games to go, 3 home and 4 away. Think we need 10 points to guarantee the title, all games are finals to us now, hope the pressure don’t get to us. Play as we can, and we will be fine, let’s hope for a good weekend this coming weekend.
Happy Hockey Days.

tim78

I make it 11, 10pts will put as level with Belfast if they carry on winning which will result in them having won more games.

Hopefully Coventry dent their hopes with their push for a play off spot. I'll be fully confident in winning the title if devs can come away with 6pts in the next 3 games .

Kevin roog

I think we will need all 11 points . Belfast got easier run in. Only 2 away games left , storm and blaze,can’t have Belfast doing the slam. They already got one trophy. 2 next week when they win conference

Samael

Must be a pressure cooker in the dressing room. Hat off to Lord for keeping them focused and motivated the last couple of weeks. The weekend giants and then we play storm l have a bad feeling about. Hope my spidey senses are off.

Diablo3

The guys live for this stuff. It's why they play. It's also why we see all of the players turning up for these games. At the mo it's in our hands and the guys are grinding out results. Can't ask for more than that. btw if we manage a 4 point weekend again, depression might set in over in Belfast :eek:

Rob Batch

I think all our remaining games are potential banana dramas. But due to the quality and depth of our roster I can see us winning all 7. Bring it on !!

tim78

I agree with Diablo, these games will be far more interesting for the team to play with the depth we have.

I prefer our situation then Belfast, Manchester away in their building is a tough one as they need to fight for a spot and 3 against Coventry.

Samael

I'm glad we aren't playing storm in their barn that weekend too, but if giants get the win on the friday that will make storm even more desperate than they already are the following night when they come to play us. We have the depth though as you say, so let's see. It's certainly exciting there's no doubting that.

ASHIPP

The team need to focus on two things only - concentrate on one game at a time, and concentrate for the full term of each game. It's in their hands.

BostonBart22

I make it 11, 10pts will put as level with Belfast if they carry on winning which will result in them having won more games.

Hopefully Coventry dent their hopes with their push for a play off spot. I'll be fully confident in winning the title if devs can come away with 6pts in the next 3 games .
think we are level on games won ,, we need wins in regular time which may come into it at the end of the season..

voth26

Lord will have the guys focused on one game at a time, breaking down to a period, a shift at a time for 60 plus minutes and penalties if needed