Online shop

Rob Batch

Knievel ?

Re-inventing the carnation.:) I must remember the face so you know where my tongue is !

(pressed against the inside of cheek).

Soon, will hopefully be the answer to the original question.

Kevlar68

Its been really bad this season, shirts launched ages ago and not on there along with new merch and the devils have done the photo shoot for the new merch and still nothing.

Must be losing quite a bit of money with how slow they are being, poor management of the site by the shop.

Last edited:

Hedd Wyn John

They've got new hats in store but yes the online shop needs sorting. I often buy things online because the arena shop is small & crowded. Fingers crossed online is up & running with new merch soon.

Kevlar68

Same for me as i'm in Greece till November, i buy online but not bothering this year now as all the stuff is to late to be added to shop for me as the stuff i wanted to buy were birthday presents..

pjj365

Who runs/owns the shop

Baside Sports Ltd was struck off at Companies House in June - so don't bash Corky yet!

Last edited:

Kevlar68

They would have been better off having a counter style with everything on the back wall behind the counter and mass stock under counter like the ones in Principality stadium just for merch, it's not like they sell a huge selection