One in One out at Manchester

Temme

Thread starter #1

jenks33

Looks a good pick up for storm. As others have said though that’s a hell of a fall from grace in such a short space of time.
I’ve still got my fingers crossed that we’re looking at players that are available. I see that Conor Allen has signed for an ‘unknown’ team. He’s a Dman that I predicted we might have been looking at in the summer. Played in Iowa with Strachan and played with Dixon in Wolfsburg for a few games. If we were to bring in a new player though it’s likely to be a forward to replace Sointu. Personally I’d prefer a new D and then you’ve always got the option of playing one of our current D as a forward.

BostonBart22

Looks a good pick up for storm. As others have said though that’s a hell of a fall from grace in such a short space of time.
I’ve still got my fingers crossed that we’re looking at players that are available. I see that Conor Allen has signed for an ‘unknown’ team. He’s a Dman that I predicted we might have been looking at in the summer. Played in Iowa with Strachan and played with Dixon in Wolfsburg for a few games. If we were to bring in a new player though it’s likely to be a forward to replace Sointu. Personally I’d prefer a new D and then you’ve always got the option of playing one of our current D as a forward.
good point, Batch and Mosey when fit would fill forward roll..