Olson limpright

toy_car_uk said:
I read somewhere that it wasn't seen by the officials or official camera on the night. So no further action could be taken.
A linesman was already skating towards them before the second hit. How on earth did he not see it?

Sadly the League had the chance to show they weren't biased towards (or against) any particular team and they've blown it.

dave

toy_car_uk said:
I read somewhere that it wasn't seen by the officials or official camera on the night. So no further action could be taken.
Was given a game misconduct on night and Cov did not cite....So nothing league could do..

voth26

there will be no big bans issued because vother is no longer in the league :lol: :lol: no player in a steeler coloured shirt is going to get any ban because if they retaliate the other play will have done something really nasty to the nice steeler player first and deserved what ever he gets!!! :roll:

Quietly hushed under the Steelers EIHL discipline table... :)

Limpright should of got a 5/6 game ban for this.. Still Im sure Olson will get his revenge with his fist's next game.

oneill said:
Limpright should of got a 5/6 game ban for this.. Still Im sure Olson will get his revenge with his fist's next game.
Erm, they played each other the following night in Coventry and nothing happened between them. Maybe there was no reason for Olson to actually go after Limpright?! Just a thought... ;)

I'm sorry but I couldn't help but laugh at Olson. That may be a bad thing but considering he's suppose to be the tough guy and he can't even get up off the ice after a tap on the face? Marsh landed heavier punches on his face and managed fine. Probably acting it out so the Steelers guy would get sent to the box.
Oh this just makes me dislike Olson even more than I already do.