Nottingjham Panthers v Cardiff Devils - Sat 9 Dec 2017 - League - FO 7pm - Chat/updates

Thread starter #1

Let's show those Pussy Cats that we are up for the Title race as well
As the Panthers are still in the ice age with regards to webcasting if you are not making the trip .you don't have much choice but to join me (OJ) for MNL coverage.

Score predictiona as always to matchnightlive@gmail.com and like a broken record player another plea for texters. If you can help out text me on the MNL line 07527 625206or PM Nott Simpson

Leighton

if i woke up tomorrow morning and fancied a drive which block should i book tickets in? can see on the website its block 1 and/or 2

Temme

if i woke up tomorrow morning and fancied a drive which block should i book tickets in? can see on the website its block 1 and/or 2
the cheapest one (assuming they stagger the prices)

There'll be space in the away block regardless so don't bother booking tickets in there if they're more expensive than home ones.

Block 2 though if you're not gonna do it that way :)

Russky

relax Rob, it is. sorry my bad i thought u were referening tonights game thread.

Last edited:

ASHIPP

Over on the Cage, Panthers' fans think it's a win for their team - and why wouldn't they? The team that's top and on a great winning streak. They are missing Mosey and Bussieres tonight.

Devils need to bring their 'A' game in every department tonight, including their pk and pp which need to be top notch (they only scored on 1/6 pp chances last night, Flames 2/8). Gagnon will be primed to be a nuisance, especially with so many of our aggressive guys out injured.

The Devils are growing in confidence and quietly getting results recently. This is going to be a barnstormer of a game - two teams just going at it to get the result they want.

If we’ve done our homework and got a decent game plan, we’re certainly capable of beating Notthingham in their barn.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Squeaky bum time :)
edit:
Awesome, regulation win against the panthers after the vic last night.

Sorry to the panthers fans that were providing the detail for MNL
but yesss.

Last edited:

Foxy

Fantastic win but sounds as though our PP needs some work.

Big thumbs up to the 3 Panthers fans that helped on MNL:) Thank you

Gough60

What a 4 point weekend. Monkey off our back win last night and beat the form team in the league
in their own barn.
Fantastic pair of results. Onward and upward.

ASHIPP

Utterly freaking awesome result!

Well done Devils. A solid road game. Keep chipping away whatever it takes, quietly under the radar. Getting there and some.