Nottingham V Sheffield 27th

wildthing74

Thread starter #1
Probs not worth puting in the travel section but 14 of us going up for this game as we are playing in Edinburgh that night.We are getting either a 15 or 17 seat mini bus so may have few seats if anybody fancies joining us?
Always wanted to go to 1 of these games but never gotten around to it as they obviosuly tend to clash we our games against Cov so ideal time to get up there.Hoping they have fireworks in the boxing day game that spill into the 27th.
We are going either way but thought it would be nice to offer incase anybody else fancied making the trip?

Skippy

I've been to a Nottingham V Sheffield game in the past, as much as I wanted both of them to lose it was a great game and the atmosphere was great.

Also the look we got from the ref sat in with the Sheffield fans in our devils Jersey's was priceless.

Well worth a look if your free.

wildthing74

Thread starter #3
Yeah I think we may stand out a bit if we all have red Devils shirts on :lol:
Despise one of the teams and hate the other so Panties will be my team of choice for the night.

Gazza272

wildthing74 said:
Yeah I think we may stand out a bit if we all have red Devils shirts on :lol:
Despise one of the teams and hate the other so Panties will be my team of choice for the night.

you could just cheer for a bench clearance all ngiht and hope it happens? :lol:

Or buy some tickets behind the Steelers bench, some behind the nottingham bench and egg them on.

'Neilson you wont believe what Hewitt just said your Wife does when your at games'

'Hey King Lepine just said You smell'

Create your own entertainment :D