Nottingham Panthers v Cardiff Devils - 29/01/20 - CC Semi-Final 2

Wannabe2

Well we have had 1 good minute in the first 20, why the hell are we so Bloody kamikaze when trying to clear our own zone. Let’s hope for better as theres only one team in it so far, take Haddad out of this team and we struggle, thank god for him let’s hope for better, bit of a bummer so far.

Great pace to the game so far, current score line Is fair, panthers were dominant for 10 mins but we are creeping back in. What a goal though, Joey is absolutely lethal from his office on the PP.

moggy#9

A few questionable calls/non calls so far, but panthers undeniably the better team so far. I honestly can't see us getting back into this.

Kevin roog

I was in the Nottingham arena bog before the game and I heard 2 fans talking . One said “easy win tonight, the devils are has beens” I’d love to shove it up em

Jonesy83

1st, 2nd & 4th penalty calls against us were harsh imo.

Carr literally grabs one of our guys to stop him getting to the puck and no call made....go figure!!

ASHIPP

Playing the 2nd leg away in a competition, especially the final stages, is always brutal when the away team doesn't go there with a lead.

Didn't Panthers offer their fans reduced ticket prices to fill the arena? A large crowd will always help the home team.

Devils have struggled in the Challenge Cup for the last two seasons. Why is that?

The only consolation that can anyone can take is that whichever of tonight's teams reaches the final is never going to overcome the might of the Steelers. They are too good this season.

Wannabe2

Unforced errors after unforced errors, stupid penalties combined with aweful passing. We are making a okay team look like world beaters, too many passengers in this team, we could be playing 2 lines and not do any worse, and still we continue to give the puck away. Not being funny here and it pains me to say this but in my eyes we are playing lousy, even the commentators are saying how hard we are finding it to make passes. Play like this against Belfast and forget it.