Nottingham Panthers Away January 7th

Thread starter #1
We are now taking bookings for this game. Prices are £20 per adult. £15 for 12-16's and just £10 for under 12's. If you would like to attend the first away game of 2012 for the Red Army Away Travel then reply to this thread and i will add you to the list. Thanks.

I'm thinking of going up. What time would we leave Cardiff and get back? Also... What are the arrangements for comfort breaks?!

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

wildthing74

Can you come and see Luke or myself Saturday?Block 3 row E & F.Just ask and if we are not around we have loads of mates who will help you out.

amazing!
I'm usually in block 2 but this Saturday I'll be in block 8 by the drummers [I better bring some ear plugs] so I'll come find you in either period breaks?

Thread starter #9
We still need around 10 more to make this trip go ahead. If your thinking about going let us know asap please. Also if you are going spread the word and lets get a few more on board! Thanks

Thread starter #10
We are now collecting the money for this trip. Please can you pay us asap.

Its £20 for Adults.
£15 for 12-16 years old.
£10 for under 12's.

There are still spaces for the trip if your interested in coming.

Thanks.

Thread starter #11
Pick ups for next Saturday are -

Caerphilly - 10:30am.
Nine Giants Pub Llanishan (The Bus stop opposite) - 10:45am
Bluebell Pub (St Mellons) - 11:15am
Dragonfly Pub - 11:25am
Etap Hotel Malpas - 11:30am.

Please be at your pick up points on time. Can you all let us know where you would like to get on. If you would like anymore information just give us a shout!

wildthing74

Four spaces have come up last minute for this trip as there has been a cancellation.If you would like to go let us know ASAP please.
Thanks
John

wildthing74

Thanks to everybody that made the effort to come yesterday and great to see a lot of new faces especially as a lot of regulars could not make it.
Great day,great people and perfect result. Can't wait for our next one ;)