Nottingham away 1st league game

wildthing74

Thread starter #1
Myself and Bob the driver Jnr will be organising a coach for the first away game in Nottingham.We will defianatley be running a bus/coach as loads of my mates have asked about going so we already enough for a mini bus or small coach but if enough want to go we will get a full size coach.
Cost will be approx £17-20 depending on numbers and if full likley be nearer £17 with a less charge for kids depending on how many are going.
If you are interersted PM myself or Spatzy(Luke) and we can start to get a list going.
We will post it on the Facebook page also if anybody wants to do it via there.As there will be no home games before then other than the Sheffield friendly to collect money please make sure that you will be able to make it before putting your name down as we don't want others to have to pay more to cover the cost of the coach if people don't turn up.
Thanks

wildthing74

Thread starter #4
Hi guys confirmed cost for this trip is £18 each.We are up to 40 odd names so if anybody hasnt put their name down that wants to come can you please PM me.
A list of pick ups and times will be confirmed when we have a full list but will start at Caerphilly for 12.00 and 3-4 other stops tbc.
Thanks

drainage

wildthing74 said:
Hi guys confirmed cost for this trip is £18 each.We are up to 40 odd names so if anybody hasnt put their name down that wants to come can you please PM me.
A list of pick ups and times will be confirmed when we have a full list but will start at Caerphilly for 12.00 and 3-4 other stops tbc.
Thanks
You got me and Sam ?? Still not had text from you tho ? Not sure if I have accidently blocked you ha ha :lol:

wildthing74

Thread starter #9
You WERE down but as you have ignored texts then you're banned so Sam will have to go solo :lol: :lol:
Will try the other number.

drainage

wildthing74 said:
You WERE down but as you have ignored texts then you're banned so Sam will have to go solo :lol: :lol:
Will try the other number.
I cant ignore what I havent got !! That phone is in cardiff and I am in Leeds until tomorrow ..... will check when home

I assume my ban is lifted ? :D

wildthing74

Thread starter #13
Just a quick bump as we now have a few spaces for this trip.Various pick ups to make it easier including a city centre pick up.PM if you fancy coming to the first big road trip of the year.

wildthing74

Thread starter #14
Bus is full now(as this muppet had forgotten to include 6 people who booked ages ago!).Can those who havent paid see myself or Luke ideally at the the hockey fest or if you want can pm/text me if you you need my address to send a cheque.
Happy to take a reserve list for late pullouts if you were hoping to go on the trip.
Thanks guys