NHL to start in January ....

Kevlar68

Also just in case anyone interested this seasons third jersey for all the teams are retro jerseys which are available from my supplier. Just message me for any info. :)

august04 2.0

Blackout restrictions apply I think, so if any of those free games on NHL TV are being shown on Premier Sports, then they won’t be viewable in the UK.

1st Period in Flyers v Penguins done. 2-1 lead to the flyers, really good to see some hockey back.
Premier Sports are doing a month free if you use code NHL2021 apparently.

Diafol

Is it OK to ask not to post game details / spoilers please as there might be people recording the game to watch tomorrow ?

It's rare for me to watch a live game midweek so I know how difficult it can be sometimes to avoid it.

Enjoying it so far though.

kingmo19.1

Thread starter #12
Is it OK to ask not to post game details / spoilers please as there might be people recording the game to watch tomorrow ?

It's rare for me to watch a live game midweek so I know how difficult it can be sometimes to avoid it.

Enjoying it so far though.

Unbelievable game, who would have thought Flyers would beat the Penguins 17-16!

33 goals in 3 period plus 24 separate fights!
:)

Last edited:

KaneDevils

Bruins @ Devils is live at 6pm this evening on Free Sports :)
Enjoyed the game as a devils fan. The young roster have matched up well to the bruins in both games. The pass and finish to win the game deep into OT was a brilliant ending to the game. Devils have been pretty hopeless for several years now. Hoping a change in coach brings a change in fortune and qualifiacation for the playoffs.

Just to add, the nhl app through freeview is worth having. You can watch 8 to 10 minutes of highlights of every game as well as having latest news and interviews etc involving your favoured team.

august04 2.0

Enjoyed the game as a devils fan. The young roster have matched up well to the bruins in both games. The pass and finish to win the game deep into OT was a brilliant ending to the game. Devils have been pretty hopeless for several years now. Hoping a change in coach brings a change in fortune and qualifiacation for the playoffs.

Just to add, the nhl app through freeview is worth having. You can watch 8 to 10 minutes of highlights of every game as well as having latest news and interviews etc involving your favoured team.
People have been asked not to post outcome of games/results on here. Can you please abide by that too?

Kevlar68

It's gonna happen no matter what.
What if someone watches it a week later? It's like the football scores on the BBC news before match of the day "If you don't want to Know the score look away now".
If you don't want maybe a spoiler then don't read this thread, pretty simple really.

august04 2.0

But this isn‘t a results thread - if it was I wouldn’t read it if I wanted to avoid a result. People have been commenting generally on the NHL re-starting. Nothing stopping people posting general comments on the games - just don’t post the outcome, not difficult is it? Particularly the day after when many will watch recordings from the night before.

Last edited: