NHL Jerseys

Thread starter #1
Would anyone be able to tell me of a good website to get NHL jerseys off? Other than the NHL website which would probably cost a small fortune to import. Looking for jerseys that have names on the back of ideally. Thanks in advance to anyone who helps!

Depends on the quality you are looking. If you want better quality I would recommend sucking up the import cost and using either cool hockey or ice jerseys. Unlike the NHL shop that uses cheap heat pressed names and numbers these two stitch everything on. If using cool hockey request a mesh name plate in the special instructions box when ordering, ice jerseys do this as standard. If you want to try and reduce costs look out for their sales to try and save money, i.e. Cool hockey this weekend are doing free customisation which saves $40/50. Also if you pay in Canadian dollars instead of USD the exchange rate works out better and saves ya some more money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

matbur

Hi, I've bought genuine and from aliexpress (twice) and although I've had no problems with the order and they seem realistic at first glance, the quality is definitely below par and inferior to the genuine jerseys. After a few washes the stitching down the sleeves tends to go etc. My Reebok one is a year old and in perfect quality etc.