NHL DVDs

Thread starter #1
Anyone know where I can buy NHL match DVDs that work on UK dvd players (region 2). I wanna buy some of the Canadiens playoff matches. Any help appreciated

TheStub

Or there is NHLTorrents.co.uk if you come up with nothing else.

Not sure it is strictly legal (well, I know it isn't), and the quality is variable. But you will probably find all of the Habs games to download there.

Thread starter #4
I'm still living in thr dark ages with a dial up connection so the torrent route is out for now until I get my act together and go broadband. Cheers for the help tho.

Wannabe - is it mainly fight DVDs you have?

TheStub

Just had a check, and I have Habs vs Flyers game 2 from this years Eastern Conference Finals as a HD MP4 file.

I also have the entire Stanley Cup Final (all games) in SD video format files.

Not DVD, but if you are OK with PC based viewing I'm sure I could get them to you.

Thread starter #7
Very kind of you but game 2 of the conference final did not go too well for the Habs (better than game one mind). Ta anyway stub.

Yeah just seen a multi region DVD player on eBay for £20, may go down that route

A

Anonymous

A lot of dvd players can be programmed to play multi region discs. Just a matter of knowing how. google your player, make/model and you should find something out. I did it with my Phillips one and it worked a treat. Just had to enter like a pin using my handset. Couldn't believe it when it worked. Heres a bit of info on it here :

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/shopping/dvd-unlock

Wannabe2

Gohabsgo said:
I'm still living in thr dark ages with a dial up connection so the torrent route is out for now until I get my act together and go broadband. Cheers for the help tho.

Wannabe - is it mainly fight DVDs you have?
Yes mate sorry i am a huge fight fan.