i made my own team of players on NHL 09 containing
Deniset Robins Martin Line 1
Campbell Latulippe Prpich Line 2
Shields Elich Voth Line 3
Shculte Awada Morrison Line 4

MacIver Teplitsky
Burgoyne (Mike) Howells
Jarvis Johnson

All are obviously Belfast and Devils players from this years team, but the worrying fact is Voths first penalty was Elbows, he also had a 5 game ban for to many misconducts even though he has not had a fight yet lol, Every time i check someone with Voth he gets 2 mins charging or Elbows. Its like the elite league all over lol

Thread starter #3
DevilInside said:
how do you make your own team?? i've been trying to do it for a while now with no luck. Is it for the GM mode, or dynastymode?
go to create mode and make all your own players and they will go into free agents, then go to roster edit and put all the players you made from free agency into a team in the AHL so that when you make you dynasty no one else can claim them from free agents.

if you want to make your own NHL team just go to create team and pick the players you want. Then go into Dynasty and Press Square on the Ps2 control pad which would be X on the X box pad??? to substitute a team, so scroll along to say Flordia then substitute that team with your team.

Does anyone know if an official roster update has been released for the trade deadline moved yet? I want to start playing this again but I can't really be bothered if the rosters are out of date as I'll be stuck with Satan for the Penguins :D