New Signing!

Mazzoak

No panic to have him Saturday? We need him ASAP
l agree.

l feel it’s more of a PR stunt to appease fans than an actual coaching decision. Timing is a bit iffy. Maybe Lord is happy about it, I’m sure Bowns will be. Pretty sure Bowns would want another 3 defensemen.
lm just curious as to why nobody else has picked up this guy. Let’s hope Cardiff have just scored a major coup, the rest just didn’t see the same potential.

Last edited:

E.D.S.

He’s been brought in to do a job. At 6”4 he’s here to bring some physicality. It’ll be quite apparent if he’s here for a holiday because you can’t fake physicality. Borderleau Used to hit everything whilst being on a very tight leash.
I’m pretty sure he’s here to play. The owners and Lordo aren’t afraid to tell him if he isn’t.
Unless of course he starts scoring hat tricks every game then he can skate around like he’s made of glass for all I care!!

hip check

He’s been brought in to do a job. At 6”4 he’s here to bring some physicality. It’ll be quite apparent if he’s here for a holiday because you can’t fake physicality. Borderleau Used to hit everything whilst being on a very tight leash.
I’m pretty sure he’s here to play. The owners and Lordo aren’t afraid to tell him if he isn’t.
Unless of course he starts scoring hat tricks every game then he can skate around like he’s made of glass for all I care!!
Being a professional hockey player who's played at the highest level I'm sure he'll give his all, can't think someone who's a multi millionaire would chose the UK in the middle of winter for a holiday.