New shirt provider for the Devils?

Gospel

Thread starter #1
Having watched the 6pm BBC Wales news it was pointed out that the shirts that G and Sam were wearing were from Nike. Is this new gear that nobody has said anything about? Maybe PR got Nike involved?

Anybody have any info/details?

zoesdevil

I saw the Nike tracksuits on the inter iew too and said to my girlfriend ' Nike tracksuits,what's going on there then'. If this is a new sponsor for us it'll defo bring some money in!! It should be true as I don't think sports teams are allowed to advertise a sports brand if there not with them! Might be wrong though!!

i think all the junior teams can order them i know under 10s got them aswel i did see the guy on the news aswel but not heard anything about shirts though

I did the written part of my degree on Anthropomorphism in Branding in particular Nike and Aunt Bessie (weird combo but I knows what I know :lol: ) and the key to Nikes brand position from the very beginning was success. What could represent Nikes brand values of success, dominance and athletic achievement like a hockey team that's won 20games in a row...

Also Nike own Bauer.