new mascot?

Thread starter #1
According to page 22 of todays echo we will be having a new mascot joining lucy fur, with auditions taking place on october 23rd at the devils office. Judges will be voth, lucy fur, shannon hope, keira evans-determan and a wales media representative. Good bit of PR and will be good for lucy fur to have a friend out there :p

James

Administrator
as long as its not like the Belfast Subway man, the Hull Stingbearcatray or the confusing Manchester ... man in facepaint .... all good
Are we sure Brad Voth has suitable credentials to vote on this sort of thing ... :)

Chris

Administrator
To be honest, i'd much rather they focused on getting league/challenge cup tables onto the website.

The Sheffield video is all well and good being put to music, but it's taken weeks to turn around.

What do we even need a 2nd mascot for?

Chris.

TheStub

Chris said:
To be honest, i'd much rather they focused on getting league/challenge cup tables onto the website.

The Sheffield video is all well and good being put to music, but it's taken weeks to turn around.

What do we even need a 2nd mascot for?

Chris.
I can see you are starting to feel the woes of a ex-pat fan :lol:

It is a lot better now matey - thank yours stars ;)

But, yes - more updates please.

And a second mascot could be fun. Gets the kids excited.

TheStub said:
And a second mascot could be fun. Gets the kids excited.
Forget the kids! It gets me excited. I missed Lucy Fur and it's great to have her back. Be nice to get someone just as enthusiastic as she is (although I will admit this will be difficult).

C'mon Lucy Fur - find some minions!