New Intro

pjj365

Doesn't seem to engage the fans or flow into the team welcome. I love the visuals but we need to give the music time

Also on Sunday i thought we revereted to the "old" goal music for the wining goal. I may be wrong - it was a bit noisy! Again I do not feel the new music engages but it also needs to be given time

We will get used to it and adjust

It's not that much of an issue to me but I wonder what the players think

Personally I liked certain aspect but thought it was a bit long winded and as other have said, lacks a music & crowd participation aspect. I think it works great as a pre intro if it could lead into some music as the players come on the ice.

I love the american style period and penalty announcements although we seem to be lacking one for 'holding the stick' i noticed.
On the whole, i'm impressed at what has been achieved.

pjj365

Ivydrive said:
Personally I liked certain aspect but thought it was a bit long winded and as other have said, lacks a music & crowd participation aspect. I think it works great as a pre intro if it could lead into some music as the players come on the ice.

I love the american style period and penalty announcements although we seem to be lacking one for 'holding the stick' i noticed.
On the whole, i'm impressed at what has been achieved.
Me to but I also like the Sheffield (sorry) ref caracture signing the offence

Love the visual aspect of the new intro but not the music so much. Maybe when sound is better and I get used to it it will be ok. Really miss "Burn it to the Ground".

Nitra said:
Love the visual aspect of the new intro but not the music so much. Maybe when sound is better and I get used to it it will be ok. Really miss "Burn it to the Ground".
I agree. Graphics - great, but 'burn it to the ground' was dynamic and high-powered. It really pumped you up and brought people to their feet in unison with the clap banners. I've missed that the last couple of games.

James

Administrator
As others have said, visually impressive, overly long and not too engaging. As a stand alone piece, very impressive. As an intro, less so

ASHIPP

Magnificent graphics and it captures the 'dawn of new era/rise of the Devils' brilliantly. But something is needed to build the crowd and pump the team before they hit the ice.

The atmosphere at the IAW will take a while to transfer and build on the full on noise of the BBT! So many returning fans/new fans who need to be encouraged to join in. And our 'hard core' chanters/singers/clappers/whip-uppers from BBT blocks 2+3 (and to an extent block 4) are now split up all over the new arena.

It will eventually come but a tune like 'Burn it to the Ground' is great for clapping and singing. Imagine the noise with 1000 more people using clappers!

Finny

As most people have already said, visually it is absolutely stunning.

Unfortunately the sound is too quiet so you can't hear anything. The build-up to the reveal of the Devil appears to take too long but that might be because there is no sound.

I think it also needs music to clap along to at the end for when the players step onto the ice. The fans started to clap on Sunday but it would be better if it was to the rhythm of something.

Koop11

Visually it’s on a whole new level. The concept is great. Unfortunately you cannot hear what is being said but that’s down to the speaker system and not the video itself of course. Well done for whoever pulled that together.

My only constructive criticism is that the music involved doesn’t lend itself to the crowd clapping and building up the Devils’ entrance. If that could someone be incorporated in then that would brilliant. The previous intro from the BBT nailed that aspect.

Milky

I'm inclined to agree with everyone here. I think the graphics and presentation are awesome and look really professional.

The sound is an issue as I can't hear the spoken words clearly. Definitely doesn't engage the crowd, so maybe it would be good to have that intro (minus the autobot music bit at the start) and then move into a new version of the intro video and music from the BBT.

That would still show off the amazing graphics and video plus get the crowd energised and clapping.

Kal

As other have said I also love the graphics and i think the spoken words will be cool once the sound gets sorted. I'd also, like most others, like to have a more engaging track to clap/stamp along too. Maybe someone can work on it over the summer.

gdf

New intro graphics look great. The penalty calls flashing up were a nice touch too (and with very little delay). Maybe the atmosphere will build a bit more during the intro once everyone becomes familiar with it, rather than sitting there and watching it for only the first/second time. Same with the goal song/horn. It might be an idea for the Devils to upload these to their Vimeo page so fans can listen properly without any cheering or clapping going on.

Ocko

I really like it. The only thing I missed was a few clips of goals and fights etc.

The graphics are a great idea but I think need to lead into a clapping type intro with some clips.

the new intro was visually great but a little long but others have said it need maybe to be a pre intro leading into burn it to the ground that gets the crowd involved more aswel and then that gets the atmosphere bumping from the start

the screen are great and graphics for the calls are brilliant a picture of the player after the notification would be good aswel when a player is in the box its hard to see who is in on the screen I was behind the goal bar end might be different if not behind the net though

goal is great though I do like that very good

small improvements would make a massive difference i think but early days yet