New eihl website

kingmo19.1

Thread starter #1
Frustratingly, looks like it’s been ‘updated’ again - for the worse!

It’s amazing how they continually make it worse each year!

Just leave it alone and stop trying to reinvent the wheel !!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrr.

Diablo3

TBH it wasn't great before, so the new look is ok. Have to see how it goes when the league results come in for how easy it is to find information.

trapped

I don't mind the new one and the stats and league table are just at the bottom of the page, so it should be fairly accessible.... famous last words.

James

Administrator
It looks like they aren't using pointstreak any more either so my automatic table standings scripts will no longer work :( I'll have to update them manually.

moggy#9

They seem to have implemented similar statistical information to the CHL. As long as all clubs collect the data correctly it'll be fascinating to analyse the performance of teams.

dave

It looks like they aren't using pointstreak any more either so my automatic table standings scripts will no longer work :( I'll have to update them manually.
Correct they are using Esports which CHL have been using for last 3 seasons. Luke Fisher who is teh EIHL media manager is CHL media manager using same system. All clubs using esports so this season their will be full shot and face off data availble. plus a few extra parts at the showpiece finals.