New EIHL Title Sponsorship / TV deal

moggy#9

Good to see the league having a sponsor, but does this mean that there won't be matches on Freeport anymore and we have to pay for everything?

jenks33

6 Devils Fixtures chosen for TV coverage including the first league match in Sheffield on the 26th of September. As far as I can see they’ve only announced 17 TV games at the moment and they’ve said there will be 27 so there might well be a few more Devils games. I think the Play off weekend is included in those 27 games.

Wannabe2

6 Devils Fixtures chosen for TV coverage including the first league match in Sheffield on the 26th of September. As far as I can see they’ve only announced 17 TV games at the moment and they’ve said there will be 27 so there might well be a few more Devils games. I think the Play off weekend is included in those 27 games.
Yes 27 altogether, 22 of those are league games, CC Cup final, and play offs.

Wannabe2

Out of the 17 televised games that the dates have been released, the days of the week are
10 x Sundays
2 x Saturday’s
2 x Fridays
2 x Wednesday
1 x Monday.

Kevlar68

I know all about that, the costs for pubs, clubs etc to have sports channels is so high, depends what premier sport is charging for hospitality.