New Devils HQ Address

Have been down there this morning to buy my season tickets. Lovely location and the offices are lovely. Thanks to Simon for the tour!

Had a bit of trouble getting in at first as they've not had time to put their name on the correct buzzer on the main door, however it is the second one down for anyone else going. Think Simon said he was going to try and put a sticker on there asap.

Ger-Devils

Thread starter #3
Nitra said:
Have been down there this morning to buy my season tickets. Lovely location and the offices are lovely. Thanks to Simon for the tour!

Had a bit of trouble getting in at first as they've not had time to put their name on the correct buzzer on the main door, however it is the second one down for anyone else going. Think Simon said he was going to try and put a sticker on there asap.

Cheers for that. Off in Friday to get 3 new season tickets. Mines sorted but going in to get 3 mates signed up as I've got the afternoon off and they can't make it due to work

Ger-Devils

Thread starter #4
I must say, the new HQ looks great. Very spacious place and something they can be proud of. I would reccomend popping down there etc for a look. Nice big D logo in the carpet.

Great work