New CHL Jersey

revilo

The other CHL teams are the same colour as this, so looks like its just a feature of the website (non-ordarable) at the moment!

BostonBart22

Not seen anything , but will the teams drawn in last august CHL comp gonna be re invited from august 2021 to take part..if that makes sense..

James

Administrator
Thread starter #10
I would assume so, the existence of the shirt implies the Devils are still seen as a CHL club. Not sure how it would work for leagues that managed to get a season in

moggy#9

The fact that we are also in the NHL21 game in the CHL also implies this as well.
As a matter of interest (I'm still on nhl20), what have they done with the roster for nhl21? Presumably they haven't just kept it the same with some players having moved on.

rocketbob

As a matter of interest (I'm still on nhl20), what have they done with the roster for nhl21? Presumably they haven't just kept it the same with some players having moved on.
I have only played NHL21 a few times but I think the Devils players are all the same (Murdy is still in the net), but I will double check. I have played the Swamp Rabbits and didn't see any of our players on their roster.

Kevlar68

So why not just donate 30€ to club and save yourself 69.95€ for a shirt I doubt will ever see a hockey pad? The club gets the money now and you don't have to wait until they go on sale.

Last edited: