Neil Black Panthers Owner hoping for a start

NathanG

Probably more relevant to ask if there is any evidence that they do give a hoot. There’s plenty of evidence of them sitting on their hands and doing nothing!
They'll probably follow suit now that the Scots have. They tried to go it alone with their little firebreak lockdown. We all know how that went.... Utter shambles of an administration.

Devil94

Shame Carwyn Jones wasn’t still in situ! Used to see him at a lot of Devils games.

Drakeford probably doesn’t even realise Wales have a rugby team!
The decision on any money given to us would be down to the Minister for Sport for Wales, which I'm sure not many on this forum would even be able to name without googling, which is funny. People often like to ridicule about subjects that they know very little about.

I can see some money to help out sports clubs soon. How much for the Devils though I'm not sure. WRU and FAW will be on top of the pile of course, and rightly so. There wont be much money available at all for sports in Wales, one of many downsides of having Welsh money controlled by the English government I'm afraid.

Last edited:

Devil94

They'll probably follow suit now that the Scots have. They tried to go it alone with their little firebreak lockdown. We all know how that went.... Utter shambles of an administration.
So you would have preferred the longer month lockdown like in England? Interesting...

moggy#9

The decision on any money given to us would be down to the Minister for Sport for Wales, which I'm sure not many on this forum would even be able to name without googling, which is funny. People often like to ridicule about subjects that they know very little about.

I can see some money to help out sports clubs soon. How much for the Devils though I'm not sure. WRU and FAW will be on top of the pile of course, and rightly so. There wont be much money available at all for sports in Wales, one of many downsides of having Welsh money controlled by the English government I'm afraid.
I suspect that the fact that we're one team in wales, we're based in Cardiff, we play in a pan-UK league and we don't play with an egg counts against us in the eyes of the assembly.

BostonBart22

Shame Carwyn Jones wasn’t still in situ! Used to see him at a lot of Devils games.

Drakeford probably doesn’t even realise Wales have a rugby team!
Think he does , seen him a few times in the past with his cronies and free tkts sat in the cushioned seats, and i bet he claims expenses as well taxi to and fro the ground...