Myers Testimonial tickets now on sale

Rempel16

The date and time of this is a bit of a shame as it clashes with Wales v South Africa in the rugby… means that Matthew is likely not going to get the sell out he deserves.

Kevlar68

Thread starter #46
Does the bar do anything anymore? It's run so badly. Brackets for speakers but none put up, bracket for tv's but none there, a home hifi system placed on top of a speaker in the corner of the room, it's not a bar it's a room selling over priced booze.. I've seen better bars in someones garden.

Last edited:

Kevlar68

Thread starter #47
Just looked at ticket sales and i don't think it's even hit a half of seats sold from the seating plan, hope there will be a last minute rush.
I think that if he was still a Devils player interest would have been higher.

Last edited:

Earnie

I have not been to every testimonial but have attended quite a few. I think that if the arena is about two thirds full that would be a decent attendance.

pjj365

I have not been to every testimonial but have attended quite a few. I think that if the arena is about two thirds full that would be a decent attendance.
As of Sunday it was about 1000 tickets sold
See, on line, people waiting till the weekend to buy BUT it also clashes with Wales v SA rugby

Earnie

Hmmm. That is not so good. 1500 would be good and the clash with Wales v S.A does not help at all. Big difference in ticket price is in our favour!