My interpretation of Owners Statement

Mazzoak

Your one lucky bunny to be furloughed, and to have lost one grand, I have been out of work for 22 weeks and not entitled to one penny, I have actually lost £16k so good for you. Anyway I am done with this it’s going totally no where and is boring the pants off me,have a good life and stay safe.
Im sorry to hear that & l hope your situation changes soon. I’ve certainly not been lucky in employment, I’m not alone, how long I’ll remain employed I’d not bet on, especially when employers don’t tell employees when those dark clouds are turning into massive s88t storms........

KaneDevils

Your one lucky bunny to be furloughed, and to have lost one grand, I have been out of work for 22 weeks and not entitled to one penny, I have actually lost £16k so good for you. Anyway I am done with this it’s going totally no where and is boring the pants off me,have a good life and stay safe.
You've lost 16k in less than 6 months? What are you, a prostitute?

Wannabe2

Thread starter #24
You don’t have to be on the batter to earn tidy money mate, I work hard and play hard and have done all my life, 16k in 6 months is very very conservative. Fortunately I am very good at my job, I work very hard, and people want to pay me good money as they get good value. Make of that what you will.

KaneDevils

Aren't you like 71
You don’t have to be on the batter to earn tidy money mate, I work hard and play hard and have done all my life, 16k in 6 months is very very conservative. Fortunately I am very good at my job, I work very hard, and people want to pay me good money as they get good value. Make of that what you will.
Aren't you like 71 or something?

kingmo19.1

Oh jeez, I’d quickly apologise for that ageist comment if I were you , otherwise Wannabe2 will be forced to divulge his career as a Professional Hitman :)

Wannabe2

Thread starter #27
Kingmo I haven’t bumped anyone off for over 2 yrs now, having taken out contracts on 69 people, 1 for every year it was time to knock that racket on the head. It was tough at first old habits Die Hard,and it was a grave decision to make but my heart wasn’t in it anymore, and it was time to let go plus all that digging was showing on my body, plus it was a dying trade. So for 2 yrs now I sub contract my work out and let the younger element have the fun, so I still keep my hand in but as a cleaner now, tidying up after the young guys there’s no substitute for experience.

KaneDevils

Kingmo I haven’t bumped anyone off for over 2 yrs now, having taken out contracts on 69 people, 1 for every year it was time to knock that racket on the head. It was tough at first old habits Die Hard,and it was a grave decision to make but my heart wasn’t in it anymore, and it was time to let go plus all that digging was showing on my body, plus it was a dying trade. So for 2 yrs now I sub contract my work out and let the younger element have the fun, so I still keep my hand in but as a cleaner now, tidying up after the young guys there’s no substitute for experience.
That's probably the most sense you've ever made on here.