Mountfield HK vs Devils - 5 Sept 19 - CHL

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1

Devils head to the Czech Republic to play their first CHL away match of the term. With a W against Mountfield at home and topping the group table its all to play for.

matbur

This game is live on freesports tv too!

Jesus, a pair of wins this week would rank among the best week of results in the team's history!

hip check

This game is live on freesports tv too!

Jesus, a pair of wins this week would rank among the best week of results in the team's history!
Let's not get carried away, the most likely scenario in my mind is us possibly getting a draw and O/T loss, they're wise to us now, we played out of our skins (and a well done to the boys for that) so the opposition will be up for it and firing on all cylinders.
Two wins is a huge ask but regardless of the results our beloved Devil's have done themselves, the city of Cardiff and the EIHL proud.

Devilsatw

Let's not get carried away, the most likely scenario in my mind is us possibly getting a draw and O/T loss, they're wise to us now, we played out of our skins (and a well done to the boys for that) so the opposition will be up for it and firing on all cylinders.
Two wins is a huge ask but regardless of the results our beloved Devil's have done themselves, the city of Cardiff and the EIHL proud.
Exactly what I said..
you can always count on devils turning up at home.
Away will be totally different.
If we can get one win that’s amazing but nothing else

Rob Batch

Clearly our chance of winning this game is slim but we have a chance nevertheless. If a couple of 'calls' go our way or a couple of 'bounces' then who knows. I believe we have a very good chance of coming away with something. Come on U Devils !!

Gough60

I sunny Crete with free cold beer and lots of food.
Will be there in Gothenburg though. Any result will be MASSIVE and im sure this team, management, supporters and ownership are in for a BIG couple of games.

Justtw

They are hungry tonight! Aggressive and fast, leaving us on long defensive shifts. Away games are always rough, just hope we shake it off in the second and third.