More players available?

RedDevil17

Where would he fit in our current D? Just curious to see where we could fit him in. Would mean either Louis or Reddick would need to go to forward.

We need to replace Faryna so the only way this would be possible is if Louis went to forward role.
Could put Reddick as a forward so he can use his speed and feistiness to agitate the opposition. That way he can push up all he wants without having to worry about getting back and he could use his class one timer. Leave Louis on D to maintain that size. For me Reddick is a better player when he’s going forward and pushing up the ice anyway.

The_Puck

Could we not have Batch as a power forward with Myers and Haddad whilst having Sauve at the back. Batch has enough skill to link with Myers and Haddad

RedDevil17

Could we not have Batch as a power forward with Myers and Haddad whilst having Sauve at the back. Batch has enough skill to link with Myers and Haddad
Tried that last year and it didn’t really work because Lord didn’t help him develop as such because he got barely any ice time! Even though he could’ve made a great power forward I feel he’s improving his overall game on D so I’d leave him where he is.

zoesdevil

Tried that last year and it didn’t really work because Lord didn’t help him develop as such because he got barely any ice time! Even though he could’ve made a great power forward I feel he’s improving his overall game on D so I’d leave him where he is.
I think it's got more chance of working this season, as Batch is playing well, full of confidence & is faster than last season.

bb1

Could put Reddick as a forward so he can use his speed and feistiness to agitate the opposition. That way he can push up all he wants without having to worry about getting back and he could use his class one timer. Leave Louis on D to maintain that size. For me Reddick is a better player when he’s going forward and pushing up the ice anyway.
We need to replace Faryna more than anyone imo. Reddick is fiesty and has speed, but like Fournier he generates his speed from skating from the back and I don't think he will be anywhere near as an effective forward as people would think. Hes not going to frighten D men in the slightest despite him being a real gamer. Hes also playing very well on D at the moment. Just my opinion.

There aren't many Faryna type players out there, hence why its such a huge loss to us. Guys like him are worth their weight in gold.

Without him we just lack that edge and character. His last fight fresh from injury against one of the toughest guys in Lepine speaks volumes as does the picture below......He fought when most of our guys wouldn't and was an out and out team 1st guy and warrior. Huge skates to try and fill asap!!!

Attachments

Last edited: