more clan goonery!

Ocko

Ouch. Seemed like he felt that one. Don't know what to make of this one, both had hold of each other so he is fair game but I don't think he was expecting that at all.

Welcome to the EIHL Bois.

Ocko

What I'd be most concerned with though is that not one Steelers player did anything at all to stick up for their new boy. Awful team play there Sheffield. If I was Bois I'd be disgusted that no one defended me.

Wannabe2

What a bunch of shithouses, not one player made the slightest move towards the clan players, Two points is one thing , but come on who's covering who's back, no bugger obviously.

Sheffield really need some toughness to deal with that. Everyone knows Fitzgerald is a bit of a goon. If he can do it he will, and I have no problem with that. The Flyers won championships doing it.

jimmy snels said:
Yeah really poor. Wouldn't have been so bad if someone went for Fitzgerald the next period. Total shit houses
Would have been a bit difficult to go for him in the next period being as he was ejected before it started.

BUT......I would have hoped one of his teammates would have stepped in to protect him before the final punch landed.

Although Fitzgerald is an out and out cheap shotting thug.

Earnie

Surely by now the DOPS must realise that these two thugs from the same Clan team are causing more damage that the rest of the league hard men put together? (Almost)

I suppose that is something Finnerty and Clan fans would be proud of instead of ashamed of?

Slartibartfast

Wannabe2 said:
What a bunch of shithouses, not one player made the slightest move towards the clan players, Two points is one thing , but come on who's covering who's back, no bugger obviously.
To be fair they did skate over to Bois and ask him if the nasty man hurt him.

Gospel

On this occasion I think Fitzy has been punished for his past behaviour.

Bois is the one who grabbed Fitzy first and pulled him away. Yes Fitzy gloved him twice but Bois was shaking the gloves enticing the punch and the bomb that stuck him on his arse landed just before Bois's punch was to land on Fitzy.

I said at the time that the Clan must have been terrified at those Shuffers skating around angrily. Shuff can get their arsed spanked every game as far as im concerned as I detest them with a passion.