Moore

Thread starter #1
Does anyone know if Moore’s deal with Fife is a loan? I’ve been wondering and I would love to see him back in a devils jersey next season

kingmo19.1

Hmm... sounded like his goodbye speech might have been permanent.

We know no more about Moore at the moment and until we know more about Moore we know no more (about Moore)! :)

Temme

Does anyone know if Moore’s deal with Fife is a loan? I’ve been wondering and I would love to see him back in a devils jersey next season
With the over 23 Brit rule, he does not fit into our equation unless something drastic changes.

Bowns
Murdy
Batch
Myers
Richie

Are our 5 Over 23 Brits, this year was Moore's last year as an U23.

The only other option here would be to swap Murdy out for Lawday, which would open up an additional spot for an over 23 guy.

Other than this - there is no way of fitting Moore onto our roster.

Without being massively critical of Craig, he was not good enough to earn a regular spot with us.

He's played less than half the games of the Fife roster, and barring 1 player (Issacs, -13 over 48 games) Moore has the worst +/- on their team (-12 in 20 games),

if you like that stat (+/- is pretty horrible in terms of hockey metrics worth paying attention to, but does have some place) then it's a pretty damning report that Fife are a considerably weaker team with Moore on the ice.

Thread starter #4
With the over 23 Brit rule, he does not fit into our equation unless something drastic changes.

Bowns
Murdy
Batch
Myers
Richie

Are our 5 Over 23 Brits, this year was Moore's last year as an U23.

The only other option here would be to swap Murdy out for Lawday, which would open up an additional spot for an over 23 guy.

Other than this - there is no way of fitting Moore onto our roster.

Without being massively critical of Craig, he was not good enough to earn a regular spot with us.

He's played less than half the games of the Fife roster, and barring 1 player (Issacs, -13 over 48 games) Moore has the worst +/- on their team (-12 in 20 games),

if you like that stat (+/- is pretty horrible in terms of hockey metrics worth paying attention to, but does have some place) then it's a pretty damning report that Fife are a considerably weaker team with Moore on the ice.
Cheers Mate, didn’t know Moore was doing that poorly in Fife, looks like he won’t be back

Temme

Cheers Mate, didn’t know Moore was doing that poorly in Fife, looks like he won’t be back
I think duggan put the final nail in his coffin
Duggan has been an exceptional find, he's got the size but needs to fill out just a little more.

He's got the look of the next big thing if Lordo can nurture him over the next 3-4 years and develop him into a legit scoring threat on the top 2 lines.