Monday night

voth26

welcome back to Joey M, Joey H, Ritchie and Matt Pope. wasn't expecting Pope to re-sign if I'm honest but so glad he's back. Really like the way he plays definite Devils style. As for Marty, Joey the chef and Ritchie hell of a way to start the signings off with. Well done Lordo convincing these guys to return, cant wait to see the other signings love to see Strachs back for sure

Wannabe2

Thread starter #24
4 great re-signings, any club that can keep Joey Martin for so long is one awesome serious player, superb stuff guys, and thank you for making re purchasing a season ticket a no brainer. Been a fan since 1986, and there’s never been a better time to be a Devils fan. Our wonderful club are showing their commitment, we now need to show ours, Ritchie god how unbelievably important is this wonderful player to us, Haddad untrue, this guy could waltz his way into any team in this league, and then Pope, this player will be even better this coming season,he will blossom in his second season here. We are on a crest of a wave here, let’s all enjoy the ride, I sure will.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS.

kingmo19.1

welcome back to Joey M, Joey H, Ritchie and Matt Pope. wasn't expecting Pope to re-sign if I'm honest but so glad he's back. Really like the way he plays definite Devils style. As for Marty, Joey the chef and Ritchie hell of a way to start the signings off with. Well done Lordo convincing these guys to return, cant wait to see the other signings love to see Strachs back for sure
Line them up with a local girl and they’ll always queue to put pen to paper!

jimmy snels

not suprised but really really happy its confirmed! you'd assume everyone from fan to management to owners could see these were the guys we had to keep. so glad it was announced early and done and dusted. excellent stuff.

Foxy

Well that's half the song
We got Haddadd
Oh Marty Marty.......................................

Seriously 4 great signings. One happy bunny:):):)

BostonBart22

Great signings for us, pope was a no brainer for me as the last 2 months of the season he was outstanding for us, and no doubt his play was fed onto the other players at the crucial time of the season, if he carries on where he left off i can see him being top points scorer and not 2nd...