MNL

Can anyone tell us no Twits, yes TWits, how the game is going. Have to make more of an effort this year to familiarise myself with the Twitter until I can Tweet?!? But for now....any update on the game, scores, fights, action, new players etc would be great. Also are they sharing the NM duties tonight. If not I hope they get a game each this weekend.

Chris

Administrator
There is an empty space that needs to be filled.
If we could find a host for most/all of the games it might be a possibility, but we tried for a long time in the last season and we didn't manage to get anywhere with it.

There are some other reasons along with the a I've, but that was the main one.

Sorry.

Devil_Abroad

All the new guys looked good Masi already a crowd favourite and in Todd's words put in the biggest hit in pre season history after about 10 seconds.
We looked fast and ready to go this is going to a entertaining season win or lose.

A good work out by all coped with a few 5 on 3s. No #88 tonight.

Ended 5 -2 . Roll on Sunday
6 on 3 for 90 seconds at the end - Batch and Richardson awesome killing that.

Have they lost weight or are the new shirts that good?!!! Dixon/Pope/Benti/Batch all look like they’ve been training all summer. The speed at times was amazing. Now I know that was a friendly, first game, and we don’t know how good the opposition are nor where they are with their training - but seriously? There was some genuine pace at times - and the power play at times was awesome!

Also, lines changed continually through the game and yet they all seemed to know where each other would be!

Welcome back Haddad, leaner and fitter, speed is back. Think he’s finally over his injury

Such a shame Martin’s niggle picked up in training kept him out.