MNL

Chris

Administrator
Clearly we need to find a way of financially rewarding MNL so they can continue their work. This weekend is the harsh reminder we obviously need.
Money has never been the issue with MNL, we've always managed to pay for the hosting.

The problem is that we don't have a replacement for OJ for all the games, despite our efforts we didn't find someone who could commit the time required for all of the games.

We were hugely lucky that OJ agreed to step into the breach when me and James first got this version of The-Inferno up and running and for 10 years we kept it going, but an 11th just wasn't and still isn't possible I'm afraid.

Rob Batch

I hope I didn't come across as moaning, I have always been a fan. Simply texting horrifies me, I don't know how fans at games can watch and text at the same time. If MNL can be ressurected I for one would be x-static !

What Chris says is correct, it has become impossible for me to give full time commitment to MNL. I would have been forced to step aside 2 seasons ago if it Russky had not come on board. He has already commented that he cannot devote as much time as previously.

I had planned to spend the early part of the season in North America but went over there in June/July instead (not a good idea as it was very hot) other than my usual trips to Tenerife I expect to be around for most of the season.

Having said that the biggest hurdle to running MNL still exists - LACK OF TEXTERS.

It it too much to ask the same small group (5 or 6) of texters to help us out every week. My appeals for texters over the last few seasons fell of deaf ears.

Maybe if there were offers of help we could reconsider running MNL.

OJ