MKL v Devils - 20 Dec 18 - League

Diablo3

Impressed with us tonight. If it wasn’t for Killeen we would have won that by 6 or 7. At time we’ve made it too easy for goalies this season but he was outstanding for them tonight. Certainly another step in the right direction
Absolutely! That is how you play road matches. 52-20 shot count. Killeen was superb again, but well done guys. I would love more of the same over the weekend.

Hedd Wyn John

Streaming this one. Anybody else got a sound problem - two people making separate commentaries same time? Shambles
Stream looks like it was filmed on a toaster but aside from that, no issues. Good away win for the Devils. Despite being the dominant team it looked like the Devils were struggling to finish off MK (they had excellent goaltending) but we pulled away in P3. Well deserved result for the boys. Da iawn!

Gough60

Fantastic shut out for Ben. Also says something about our D when they reduced to 20 shots on goal at home.
Well done on another road win.

Devil_Abroad

Unbelievable netminding display by Killeen - score could have been double figures any other night. Team D was much better tonight so hopefully we’ve sorted that malais out however Schiestel coughs up the puck in our end zone at an alarming rate still; his speed going forward is amazing, as quick a Mosey, but coughing up the puck in our end zone half a dozen times a game will cost us eventually - Bowns saved him last night.

Didn’t see the Valdix hit to the head as it happened the other end; there was a scramble in front of our net with Bowns going down, then Dixon apparently falling onto the puck and the MK fan next to us felt all Valdix did was poke his stick under Dixon going for the puck. Darnell’s reaction was direct from Broadway as he skated from the half way line as quick as Mosey waving his arm in the air multiple times pointing to the MK bench (I believe he meant to point to the other side towards their dressing room); he was adamant there had been foul play so I guess we will need to wait for DOPS.

Our PK was much better though there was only 2 however our PP is still struggling big time as we’re unable to move the puck around quickly and move the opposition and netminder out of position creating space for simple tap ins or one timers.

All in all a very positive performance. I do hope they ring this game on Saturday because Stars are one of the inform teams!

Earnie

Streaming this one. Anybody else got a sound problem - two people making separate commentaries same time? Shambles
Seems problem was my end! I had it on pre game then lost it. So I logged on a second time. The provider suggested I had left window open or something like that. So during period break I closed everything down and started again and all was well.