Mk v panthers.

Kevlar68

That's a big score already, you can't underestimate any team in this league and i'm sure there will be more upsets to come as still early days.

Ejercito Rojas

So far, this years Panthers team is the definitive reason why the Devils don’t need tough guys!!
Officiating is getting more and more European in how it’s calling games and idiots like Levine, Doty, et al are costing goals and games!
Let’s hope our philosophy will be vindicated with a 3peat!

Rob Batch

Last season I remember thinking the Panthers had a great roster, they beat us 7 or 8-1 early on. The big body team this season seems unpredictable, possibly due to refs/rules interpretation, they certainly don't look the threat we first thought. I had a look at their Lair forum and they seem unhappy with 'spares' generally. I think taking penalties is their main problem, as with all teams.

fried egg

So far, this years Panthers team is the definitive reason why the Devils don’t need tough guys!!
Officiating is getting more and more European in how it’s calling games and idiots like Levine, Doty, et al are costing goals and games!
Let’s hope our philosophy will be vindicated with a 3peat!
We do have tough guys. They could do with receiving a bit more respect than they get from some posters too.