MK Lightning v Devils - Sat 10 Feb 2018 - League - FO 7pm - Chat/Updates

Russky

We urgently need to confirm texters for this game. If you are able to help please message myself or text me on 07746271233.

Many thanks

After the high of Wednesday I hope the guys can carry that momentum into this game from the start and there's no hangover, an early goal I think would be a good thing for us just to settle down into the game and back into league action

ASHIPP

Hope the Boys can keep confidence and concentration levels high tonight. After the euphoria of Wednesday need to continue strong in the grind of the league. Every game is like a playoff round - MKL are a team who can and have pulled off shock results and must not be underestimated.

Keep the big red train rolling, Devils. Focussing one game at a time.

voth26

Good road win tonight for the Devils, may not have been pretty but a wins a win and 2 massive points. on to tomorrow against the panthers and another tough game, especially with them losing tonight against steelers. I would imagine they will try to salvage some pride and points from their weekend, but hopefully we can come out with another 2 points. we just need to concentrate on our game, play as we know we can and take the chances when they come

wildthing74

Pretty comprehensive win and without their goalie having a stormer it would have been double the scoreline.

It did look like we might have one of them nights as even on the PP we looked tired and couldn't find a way break MK down.They only had 13 skaters and played 5 D and 8 forwards so just tried to collapse and block our lanes so it was quite frustrating and scrappy.

Once we got one we fired another two in quick succession and their resistance was gone so we coasted in the third.Think we had around 50odd SOG so we clearly were creating chances but it just felt like we didn't get out of second gear.Loads of huge road games coming up so anything we can retain in the tank can only be good.

Benti was off the charts again tonight and his work rate all night was excellent.Asselin and Haddad had good games too and Strachan was solid as a rock giving Ben great protection.Bowns was solid and composed so all in all a pretty routine win.
Kearney got his obligatory goal and was probably their main threat all night but they look a team just seeing the season out.They have a decent squad with good Brits so shame it has fizzled out for them but they looked like they lacked leadership with Phillips out.

Panthers will obviously be tough as will want to bounce back but again a decent night with Fife losing so if we can get a win tomorrow then the gal below is widening.