Michel Moves On

voth26

totaly gutted with this news, hope everything works out for you tyler and you know you can always come back in a heartbeat. hopefully g and franny find some gems this season think we are going to need some, also think there are going to be a few players not returning that we would expect to given the tyler news really hope im wrong though :roll: :roll:

wildthing74

This is a hammer blow and means we got 3 forward lines to rebuild having lost Finner and Matzka too.
I'm certain we will one day see Tylor in the Devils shirt again and even though he only did 2 years will be an all time legend up there with the greats that have worn the beloved shirt.
Good luck Tylor.Gutted is not strong enough a word but you had to do what is best for you and your family I just hope you never forget what we think of you and how much we appreciate your efforts which were above and beyond what any fan could expect.
Not sure who is more gutted,my little girl or her daddy lol but will keep your shirt safe until she gets chance to watch you doing your stuff in a Devils shirt in the future.
Oh and thank god you didn't go to Sheffield ;).

Finny

Gutted.

Expected him to be only a third line checking forward when he joined us, but he was far far better than that. And then last season he improved even more and showed us the skill he has.

Many thanks for your time here Tylor and best wishes for the future.

ASHIPP

Completely gutted. :cry: However, after last season, I'm not suprised that many of our players will have come to the attention of other clubs. We just have to hope that G has managed to work on our other fantastic players. ;)

Sir Tylor epitomised the spirit of the Cardiff Devils......he will be missed so much.
Tylor - all the very best in Europe and I hope you and Alex love it in Sweden. Thankyou for all the pleasure you have given the fans in the last 2 seasons. The Swedish leagues won't know what's coming! :twisted:

This is a massive blow but G loves a challenge :D . And he is already on the case to rebuild the team.

Man this off season blows so far! Well and truly gutted over this, was really hopeful we would hold onto Tylor.
G and Franny really have their work cut out now but they did a great job last off season so lets see what they've got up their sleeves.
Good luck in Sweden Michel! and if it sucks you know where to find us ;)

Gutted. The guy was a pleasure to watch. Even in games when things weren't clicking, he just kept going. The guy is effort personified.

Wannabe2

Not to sure how to word my post, i am so so gutted by this news, Tylor was everything that the fans have said about him, and a player that the Devils have loved to watch as he brings so much to match night, and a great human being as well. So i have to take my selfishness away, and say Mr Michel we wish you and Alex all the very best in the world, it has been a true privilege watching you, and as big a privilege getting to know you, that heart of yours is as big as the universe when you are on the ice, and Sweden are in for a real delight my friend. So thats that we now move on. Fortunately we have a double act in G + Franny that will again do our great club proud, of that i have no questions whatsoever, there are so many players that over the years we have been convinced that they could never be replaced, and they always have been, the list is endless.The sun is still shining, and my cup is still half full, its still very exciting to see who our next heroes are going to be, and for sure there will be some, so we keep the faith, silverware missed us last season, but entertainment surely didnt, and i for one certainly got my hard earned moneys worth, and will again this coming season. Sad news at the moment but for sure good news around the corner, have a great summer all.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS.

rocketbob

As with everyone else, I am totally gutted to see Tylor go. I will miss his near superhuman efforts every shift and the chance to shout "YOU GOT TYLORED" as he lays down the smack on his next opponent.

Thanks for some amazing entertainment Sir Tylor. All the best for the future for you and Alex, in Sweden and beyond. You are welcome back in Cardiff any time in the future and we hope at the very least that you come back for future legends games.

Good luck Tylor & Alex, hope you'll both be happy in Sweden. As with everyone im gutted you've gone, you were a delight to watch and you gave everything ln every game - iv never seen such commitment. - Im hoping this isnt true & we'll see you back in a Devils jersey!!
Congratulations on your engagement & very best wishes to you both.