MESSAGE FROM DEVILS ORG RELATING TO PLAYOFF FINALS WEEKEND TICKETS

Devils86

We need to sign a player by the name of CLUSTERFUCK ..brilliant word from todd..sure block 13 will make up a song as well..
In the AllezAllezAllez song:

Andrew Lord and Kelman,
Were great with the puck,
But queuing for the tickets?
What a clusterfuck!

Allez allez allez!

I’ll get my coat.

fdlf666

The language used by Mr Kelman is not only inappropriate of an MD, but also inappropriate for a site that is visible to all age groups including children and has now encouraged other users on here to use it
Not informing the fans of the £5.00 booking fee until it came to pay was diabolical.
Did Mr Kelman expect us to complain about it and walk away without tickets after queuing for hours!! Anyway, apology accepted.
Allowing for Mr Kelman’s guesstimate of the Credit Card Charge, the Club received at least an extra £2,500.00 plus, which I am certain was adequate enough to cover the administration costs, staff wages, etc.

E.D.S.

The language used by Mr Kelman is not only inappropriate of an MD, but also inappropriate for a site that is visible to all age groups including children and has now encouraged other users on here to use it
Not informing the fans of the £5.00 booking fee until it came to pay was diabolical.
Did Mr Kelman expect us to complain about it and walk away without tickets after queuing for hours!! Anyway, apology accepted.
Allowing for Mr Kelman’s guesstimate of the Credit Card Charge, the Club received at least an extra £2,500.00 plus, which I am certain was adequate enough to cover the administration costs, staff wages, etc.
Wow.

He’s already apologised for the £5 fee. As for the language.... I’ve got bigger things to worry about. Thought it was quite funny.

Mazzoak

Since Credit Card Surcharging became outlawed and a blanket fee introduced to cover administrative costs across all forms of payments, that also have to be offered when paying in person, these issues seem to keep popping up amongst some retailers.

Going forward next year maybe absorb the processing fee (2% by the bank processing charge is high) & printing fee into the ticket price and offer postage to those being posted and no charge to those willing to pick up the ticket. If not possible simply follow the regulations & guidelines by informing people prior to purchase.

pjj365

I've been a bit of a keyboard warrior on this (not the cost - that's fair { but the lack of notice). But I reserve that right as I did complain to Todd on the day - I am the "he" referred to and, yes, I did get a polite response/apology

0f course no one would walk away but it was a cock up (is that language OK?). It's not the first and I'm sure it won't be the last. We need to move on

drainage

Did you also comment on the language used by fans ? i don’t have an issue with either but let’s not ignore some fans are out of order ! re admin charge expected it as paid last year could it have been mentioned yes is it worth the amount of noise ......for me no