Merry Xmas, and a Massively better New Year

Wannabe2

Thread starter #1
Merry Xmas and a massively better New Year guys, take good care of each other, stay the safest that you can, and let’s hope the next time we meet everything will be so back to normal. Hopefully it won’t be too long before our beautiful family can get back together again, we have always cared about each other, and always had the same buzz about the love of our lives, that’s what’s bonds us all together and makes us all so strong. Those Red Shirts, those White Shirts, those Black Shirts are part of the reason that we are so special, like our great club,very special, so look after each other, keep your loved ones safe and we will blow that roof off when we return. So want to say Happy Hockey Days, and we will again we sure will, Can’t wait to see all you guys again, my god you are all so so special, stay safe lovely people.xxx.

moggy#9

Merry Xmas and a massively better New Year guys, take good care of each other, stay the safest that you can, and let’s hope the next time we meet everything will be so back to normal. Hopefully it won’t be too long before our beautiful family can get back together again, we have always cared about each other, and always had the same buzz about the love of our lives, that’s what’s bonds us all together and makes us all so strong. Those Red Shirts, those White Shirts, those Black Shirts are part of the reason that we are so special, like our great club,very special, so look after each other, keep your loved ones safe and we will blow that roof off when we return. So want to say Happy Hockey Days, and we will again we sure will, Can’t wait to see all you guys again, my god you are all so so special, stay safe lovely people.xxx.
Well said, and agreed. I'd just like to add a big thank you to Todd, the owners and everyone else working hard to keep the club running until we can safely have hockey again.

SteveKing

Merry Christmas to my Devils family. i hope you all appreciate the positive things in life during this time and stay hopeful for what I know will be a wonderful year ahead - where we’ll all appreciate the things we haven’t been able to do even more. I hope to be at the home opener next year to thank all of you in person for keeping this great club going during this crazy period. We couldn’t have done it without all of you.

so Merry Christmas, happy new year and here’s to a year of health, family, friends and...hockey!!!

Rhyan48

Merry Christmas to my Devils family. i hope you all appreciate the positive things in life during this time and stay hopeful for what I know will be a wonderful year ahead - where we’ll all appreciate the things we haven’t been able to do even more. I hope to be at the home opener next year to thank all of you in person for keeping this great club going during this crazy period. We couldn’t have done it without all of you.

so Merry Christmas, happy new year and here’s to a year of health, family, friends and...hockey!!!
Thank you very nice message and the same goes to all you guys ! Have a fantastic time and hopefully see you all soon

Wannabe2

Thread starter #6
Merry Xmas Steve and too all our fabulous owners, and Managment. You couldn’t have done it without us, and we couldn’t have done it without you, that’s exactly the recipe you need for a fabulous team, and by god do we have that in bucketloads. Stay safe all, look after each other. We are all so lucky to have found each other, and to have such a huge extended family. Let’s hope 2021 is the year we all deserve, and the year we can all say HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS. x

BostonBart22

3 more season ticket payments and all done ready to rumble in september, just recovering from covid and all clear now ,only had a mild dose compared to other poor buggers, but wow it knocks you for 6..stay safe all...

Wannabe2

Thread starter #15
This thread was started to wish everyone the best in these very dark days, can we please get back where this thread should be, and that’s wishing all a Happy New Year. Is that so hard to do, take good care all and stay super safe.