Merchandise and kit sale

Mazzoak

Cue the oversight, shouldn’t have happened, apologies & we will do better next time. Only from what I’ve heard a select few peeps knew to get there for 9am. I hope it’s not a case of nepotism and just a number of people got there really early & got some fantastic deals purely by chance ;)

Mazzoak

As a gesture of good will, tomorrow they can ship them off to a charity, the RSPB can store them for use next time there’s an oil spill…….

Kevlar68

They'd make more money if raffled off through the raffle website than selling for £45, I may have bought a ticket for a pound. I guess someone will buy them.

Swarley

They'd make more money if raffled off through the raffle website than selling for £45, I may have bought a ticket for a pound. I guess someone will buy them.
Honestly the only thing about them jerseys that hold any value is the clubs badge on the front, the names on the back are worthless, shame they went away from stitched name and number could of easily changed them to players who actually earned the right to wear the badge.

Swarley

I won a valdix chl jersey, was half tempted to try and hang it back up
That actual made me laugh!

Managed to nab two nettie sticks (murdy finding them in a back room, which was nice)
Murdy is a legend for finding bits that people want he dug out used Carruth stick that got snapped, it was covered in blood so not entirely sure when it was used the only thing that springs to mind is when that player got cut with a skate and Mac helped him off the ice.