Matzka Gone

Thread starter #1
Looks like Scott Matzka is joining French team Morzine Avoriaz for next season the same team Lyle played for in2006-2007. :( Good luck to him though.

Ger-Devils

Just like to say a big thank you to Scott Matzka. The guy's been awesome and helped us to where we got.

Shame we couldn't keep hold of him

Wannabe2

Thanks Scott its been a pleasure watching you play, all the very best to you and your family in the future. Thanks again hope you have enjoyed your time in Cardiff, as much as its been enjoyable to watch you play.

Koop11

Many thanks to Scott for a great service to the club this season. A 97 points return is phenomenal and he has certainly been one of the best two way centres we’ve ever had at this era. A big loss for us.

All the very best to Scott and his family for the future.

ASHIPP

And Craig and his family are leaving for North America tomorrow.

Two magnificent players with tremendous influence on the winning formula of this team. :cool:

We knew this was likely to happen and a massive loss but I am absolutely gutted all the same. :cry:

To Craig and Scott - thankyou for all the thrilling hockey this past season. It was a privelege to watch such skill. Very best of luck for your next career moves.

Gospel

Quality player, awesome season points wise to. Funny (afterwards but not at the time) watching him lose his cool in the final as never really knew he had that in him!

Knowing he was leaving, it's a shame Matzka didn't drop the gloves with Hanson. There would have been a good majority in the building who would have liked to have seen that :D

Knowing he was leaving, it's a shame Matzka didn't drop the gloves with Hanson. There would have been a good majority in the building who would have liked to have seen that
:lol: :lol:

I think that prob would have kept us talking to next season

Massively sorry to see him go but he has been a great service to us this year and wish him all the best for the future for him and his family. So thats two imports i def need signatures from tonight

tim78

All the best Matzka.

Definitely one of the best all round centers and formed one of the best lines of all time.

Gutted.

davew

Such ashame that our league financially does not allow us to keep players of Scott's calibre.

Scott has ben a plaeasure to watch - at the beginning I didn't rate him much, probably as Pelle started like a whirlwind, however he turned out to be agreat player and was my player of the year.

Hopefully a case of au revoir, a bientot not goodbye.

In the meantime thanks for your efforts Scott, and best wishes to you and your family.

kettdevil1

It has been a pleasure to watch him this season, his linking with Max and Pelle has been outstanding and he has been superb all year.

Thanks for the memories - good luck!

voth26

sad to see scott and craig leaving but thanks to both for the part they played in what has to be the best season of hockey i've seen for a long while, think these two guys will be the start of quite a few moving on although would love to be proved wrong and the majority stay

E

eatsleepdream,hockey

Been awesome watching Scott play, sad to see him leave, but he could be back next season possibly the team he's going to, the one who stevie played for, I heard that the place is like a ghost town with hardly any people or anything to do he will probaly be a class act over there but will he like it?