Matthew Myers

Paul Sullivan

Thread starter #1
OK folks. Aways from the politics of the League and the ups and downs of disciplinary actions, this weekend we get to celebrate another Devils and EIHL legend.

Matthew Myers.

I'm putting some things together for Matthew and thought for a change I would throw out a request for thoughts from the inferno based red army members. So, if you fancy it, please could you post either your one word or one line descriptions of our #8? I can't guarantee they will all get used but I'd love to have some fan content in our tributes. If you post something, please could you post your name also as I would like to include that on any graphic created.
The most decorated player in League history deserves a fitting tribute.

Thanks all in advance.

Sully.

Wannabe2

Always lush to have a local lad in your team, and truly amazing that he has played so many games in the top league, and a pure joy to watch. Thank you Matt.

jimmy snels

tough areas

he litrally takes more whacks than anyone. be that in front of the net, blocking pucks or grinding it out in the corners!

tim78

The main image of Myers is the ability to pin the other team in their own end on PK or just to run the clock down... the only thing I found to describe it was was a sheep dog herding the sheep into the Pen!

His ability to just suppress the other team.

Paul Sullivan

Thread starter #16
Thanks to all. Have used a lot of the comments, but decided to go a slightly different way than originally planned. Hopefully it's a fitting tribute for the guy.
It'll be on screen after the player intros.

Cheers all.

Sully.