Matthew Myers Testimonial?

Temme

Off topic slightly, but why is he having his testimonial with us this year?
I can only count 9 seasons played with the Devils on Elite Prospects & I've honestly always thought the criteria was 10 seasons with a club - this in no way is posted to reflect his worthiness of a testimonial, he of course deserves one.

On-topic, I guess because the game is not such a big event they can make a shorter notice decision & in 10 weeks time I should imagine things are going to be looking a little bit better.

Wannabe2

I can only count 9 seasons played with the Devils on Elite Prospects & I've honestly always thought the criteria was 10 seasons with a club - this in no way is posted to reflect his worthiness of a testimonial, he of course deserves one.

On-topic, I guess because the game is not such a big event they can make a shorter notice decision & in 10 weeks time I should imagine things are going to be looking a little bit better.
Mike Ware, Vezio Sacratini, didn’t play ten seasons with the Devils.

jimmy snels

I can only count 9 seasons played with the Devils on Elite Prospects & I've honestly always thought the criteria was 10 seasons with a club - this in no way is posted to reflect his worthiness of a testimonial, he of course deserves one..

i also thought this earlier in the season and guessed perhaps it was in his plans to potentially retire?

Temme

This blew my mind when I worked it out the other day, I can still vividly remember a young Josh Batch breaking into the roster. Where have those years gone?
He's played the same amount of Devils seasons as Myers, absolutely crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!