Matter of time

Thread starter #1
It really won't be long before somebody is seriously injured or worse leaving the rink following a game, you have clowns exiting the car park the wrong way, cars racing out of spaces narrowly avoiding fans, reallybisnt good at all

TheStub

Re: Re: Matter of time

SPEEDACE said:
It really won't be long before somebody is seriously injured or worse leaving the rink following a game, you have clowns exiting the car park the wrong way, cars racing out of spaces narrowly avoiding fans, reallybisnt good at all
Add in people parking in awkward places just to make it easier for them to get out, the potholes, belief that the rules of the road don't apply and really poor lighting.

Step in at least 1 pothole a game, and you need waders to get to the back carpark.

also the speed people fly round the car park just to get the one car length closer to the exit.

Bunch of idiots. Almost got hit my self tonight by some idiot in a ford people carrier in the rink car park. Complete plank

osh

If you see someone doing that, why not post their registration number on the forum and let them know they've been spotted and report them.

Chris

Administrator
Or don't do that. Please.

We're not going to let this turn into some sort of witch hunt, if something has happened in the ice rink car park, then report it to Planet Ice, the council or whoever.

D

Deleted member 1337

TheStub said:
Add in people parking in awkward places just to make it easier for them to get out, the potholes, belief that the rules of the road don't apply and really poor lighting.

Step in at least 1 pothole a game, and you need waders to get to the back carpark.
once i had a terible ear ach and someone had parked right in front(reversed in) of the the car and someone had to put out a number plate call on the P.A. :!:

D

Deleted member 1337

steve said:
you what? some one parked in front of your ear ache????

surely to god you don't drive?
:lol:

there where a few of us and 1 of them kindly drove me home (and before anyone asks yes i knew them)

someone parked in front of our car

kettdevil1

I wonder if that was at the Sheffield game when cars were parked in rows of three.... fine for two of the rows but a problem if you were stuck in the middle...

TheStub

Could we arrange a working party to get that hardcore spread around?

Personally I prefer parking in the overflow - it is a better surface.

Its all about Morrisons for me. Avoid all the madness, proper surface, well lit, cash machine, the works...

I feel like I'm stiffing the DCF out of a quid but i took 4 people to the ENLs game last night so i think we're even.

Hi folks, me and the better half are going to our first Devils game tomorrow night and looking forward to it. With regards to parking, is there normally enough spaces at the rink parking itself or is it a bit of a mad scrum to get a space? Loonie drivers aside, just wondering what's the best option to park the wheels up.

Cheers

Chris

TheStub

Spearsy said:
You will always get a space its just the surface is rubbish and loads of pot holes, always a night mare to get out aswell
As long as the back gate is open and you park towards the back, exit is fairly quick.

True about them potholes though.