Matt Myers

dafp

looks like Matt's ice time might be limited in Bakersfield. Since the Anaheim Ducks don't have an AHL affiliate, they're assigning a lot of their prospects to the Condors instead - they've sent 9 there. Matt's not made it onto the opening roster unfortunately.

wildthing74

That would not be bad thing but think he is settled in Nottingham plus we got no room/money.Still can't get over that tiny little kid that Shannon used to skate around with after the games in the old days ended up a decent player.
We'd have a good side if we had him and Jono back although not sure that I could forgive Phillips for wearing that shirt and being captain to boot.Soiled for life. :D

ASHIPP

What sort of salary would Matt be commanding anyway? If he returned to the UK, would the Panthers fit him in to their already settled and gelled line-up? If he was available to the Devils, could the organisation afford him, which line would he play on and who would move out to create a place for him?
Our British players are playing out of their skins at the moment. Towey, Ben, Ritchie, Phil, Jamie,-what a passionate, energetic and skilled bunch of guys they are. :D So far, from what I've seen, each of them gives 100%+ every game. More than can be said about one or two of our import players, I'm afraid........... :eek: